Thanks for visiting my professional portfolio.
Besides my interactive resume below, you can also download a PDF version by clicking here.
I am a Boston-area based professional with 10+ years of progressive experience in the areas of product management and digital marketing – spanning across the logistics, technology, and consumer internet industries.
I’m passionate about creating products and services that help solve real problems to create new value and constantly seeking to incorporate data and emerging technologies into solutions that make an impact.
Experience by the Numbers
CVS Health Product Manager, Optimization February - August 2017
Contracted to guide and implement enhancements to existing features to better suit the changing needs and expectations of site members.
- Conducted A/B and multivariate experiments from hypothesis to optimize prime real estate on caremark.com to improve user experience and better promote programs and incentives focused on providing members with better ways to manage their Rx and other long-term therapies (web and mobile)
Dell EMC² Product Manager, Partner Platform July 2014 - October 2016
Recruited to manage a suite of partner marketing tools, including EMC’s digital marketing platform (SaaS) that provided an array of inbound, lead-generating tools and education resources for re-sellers of various cloud storage technologies
- Created and implemented the strategic roadmap for the platform, leading to a 25% YOY increase in new user adoption, and a 150% YOY increase in the average leads generated per partner. Led all platform development efforts, including refining features to better address partner needs, defining use cases/personas, and creating key performance indicators for future tracking
- Led all platform development efforts, including refining features to better address partner needs, defining use cases/personas, and creating key performance indicators for future tracking
FedEx Services Product Manager, Online Shipping August 2010 - March 2014
Responsible for shaping the strategy, development, and execution of various digital shipping applications on fedex.com aimed at improving the online shipping experience for small and medium business (SMB) customers.
- Led development for a new ‘Quick Rate’ application that provided approximately 100k shipping rates per month directly from the fedex.com homepage in over 20 different countries. Managed the migration of 20,000+ online users from the legacy FedEx Freight site to an integrated solution on fedex.com, resulted in cost savings of approximately $500k/year since the completion of the project
- Managed the migration of 20,000+ online users from the legacy FedEx Freight site to an integrated solution on fedex.com, resulted in cost savings of approximately $500k/year since the completion of the project
FedEx Scholar MBA Program 2010 – 2012
- Member of the 2010-2012 graduating class of the FedEx Scholar program. A corporate-sponsored MBA program that combined services-marketing tailored coursework with hands-on application throughout various FedEx product/marketing departments. Hired on full-time as of 8/12.
OLB INC. Digital Marketing Coordinator December 2007 – March 2009
Managed a number of domestic and international territories for this flagship personals website owned by OLB, a digital media company.
- Utilized a combination of pivot tables and SQL to glean member insight that drove campaigns and digital tactics (display, email, promotions) intended to acquire new members, convert basic subscriptions to premium, and engage members to provide a better experience.
BBN Technologies Marketing and Business Development June 2004 – August 2007
Member of a small and nimble team at BBN responsible for commercializing existing language processing technology for new markets.
“Spun off” from BBN in 2006 to create a consumer offering that provided audio search capabilities (EveryZing.com) for users by processing audio files (podcasts) to turn spoken words into searchable words (speech to text) to create richer and more relevant search results.
- Managed the affiliate program, using original content and outreach to recruit new podcast and other audio/video content creators to join this referral based network.
- Contributed original content and curated content for the editorial section of the EveryZing homepage to better familiarize users with the benefits of audio search and this new service
- Responsible for configuring and managing leads in Salesforce to provide the business development team greater insight into the sales pipeline to better manage outreach and resources
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) Services Marketing Fogelman College of Business, University of Memphis (2012)
Bachelor of Science (BS) Marketing/Communications, Emerson College (2003)